A longer version of the original G-FIDES concept model which won ISPO’s prestigious GOLD AWARD in 2019. Though it was designed for performance on the slopes, its elegant silhouette makes it a great option in casual settings, too.
- This 2-layer GORE-TEX® jacket offers unparalleled heat retention thanks to its high-loft, high-density insulation.
- This elegant, full-length A-Line silhouette warms the entire body, and its shape can be adjusted with a drawcord at the waist.
- A unique baffle structure keeps GREEN DOWN insulation secure to prevent clumping.
- The uniquely roomy hood/face wrap is an iconic design element. Snap fasteners at the collar allow for two degrees of fit adjustment.
- Large flap pockets exemplify Goldwin’s function-focused design philosophy.
- Design details include customized metal zipper pulls and [ARROWS]-inspired embroidery.
- An elegant, glossy chambray lining accents the hood, the back of the torso and the cuffs.
- Includes removable chamois cloth to clean goggles, sunglasses, etc.
- Low-profile Cohaesive™ stoppers offer both ease of use and a uniform look.
Fabric: GORE-TEX 2L (front: 100% polyester / lining: fluorine film)
Insulation: GREENDOWN (80% down, 20% feather) Body(front 75g / back 90g)/㎡, Sleeve/75g/㎡, Hood/75g/㎡, SOFT HEAT BALL (100% polyester) Under sleeve/60g/㎡
Lining: 20d chambray taffeta (100% nylon), Anti static taffeta (100% nylon), Nylon taffeta (100% nylon), High stretch fleece (58% nylon, 38% polyester, 4% polyurethane)