Versatile softshell pullover with a soft hand-feel and smooth seam taped finish.
- Double-woven softshell pullover jacket made from 100% recycled polyester yarn.
- Long side zipper allows for quick and convenient changing.
- Adopted curve stitching that's inspired by tracks drawn on fresh snow as Goldwin's brand identity of our ski origin.
- Because this piece has been constructed using high-frequency fabric welding, it has a smooth, seam-free finish that's comfortable on the skin.
- Ideal for outdoor field usage, this piece offers excellent stretch, durability, and water repellency.
- This highly versatile piece can function as a lightweight shelled or because it absorbs sweat and dries quickly, an effective mid-layer.
Eco polyester doubleweave (Polyester100%)