GORE-TEX Fly Air Pullover
Regular price €690.00 Sale price€345.00 Save €345.00
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Pullover style shell Jacket compatible for that real-deal mountaineering in 3,000m-level snow mountains and such.
- Offers lightweight mobility required to stay active in snowy outdoor environments.
- 30 denier material is thin yet durable.
- Unique “Flying Squirrel" shaped pattern.
- Opening the zipper at underarm that goes all the way to the hem from the top allows to conveniently access the inner pocket. These side zippers can also work as a ventilator by opening all the way down.
- The zipper has 3 sliders and a head, which enables multiple uses depending on different needs.
- Tabs at both sides prevent the fabric from flapping when zippers are opened for ventilation.
- The front zipper is off-set styled to minimize any interference around the face.
- Higher neck guard for better heat retention.
- The hood is compatible with a helmet.
- Leg-loop at the hem that could be pulled out can prevent the jacket from sliding up with vigorous movements during activities such as ice climbing.
GORE-TEX 3L(Front:Nylon100%(Resin processing)/Back:Nylon100%)
Country of origin