As one of the most heat-retaining outer in Goldwin collection, this parka is an ideal piece for winter formal to everyday casual, and for cold-region travels.
- One of the most heat-retaining outer in Goldwin collection, this parka is an ideal piece for winter formal to everyday casual, and for cold-region travels."
- High-loft down jacket rich with lots of KODENSHI down from collar all the way into the hoody.
- About KODENSHI: Kodenshi is a ceramic fiber which absorbs heat from you body and reflect it back with greater energy by using its far-infrared radiation. Therefore prolongs natural body heat. That ceramic fiber is embedded into our down.
- Plaket is also insulated with down to prevent cold air from coming in.
- Mounted button style drawcord adjuster for the hoody for cold-region area use.
- Pattern design inspired by ski's "spur" line, which represents Goldwin brand identity.
- Detachable hoody
- Unique pocket on the left arm.
- Multiple pockets for minimal travel use. Waterproof zipped hip pockets and inner pocket on the front left side.
- A-line silhouette.
Fabric : Stretch taffeta (100% nylon)
Insulation : KODENSHI® Down (72% down, 20% rayon, 8% other feather)
Lining : PERTEX® QUANTUM taffeta (100% nylon)