This waterproof coat’s unique quilting structure contains KODENSHI® down in the torso and the collar for extra protection from the cold.
- The perfect down coat for everyday, business, and travel applications. Function-focused design and excellent protection from the elements.
- Waterproof coat features a dual-layer GORE-TEX® shell and ultra-warm KODENSHI® down for insulation.
- KODENSHI® is a ceramic fiber imbedded into our down which absorbs, retains, and intensifies body heat using far-infrared radiation.
- Fabric welding throughout bolsters protection from the cold.
- Hood can be secured with a magnet when not in use.
- Down-lined hood and collar provide extra insulation ideal for colder climates.
- Drawcords at hood and hem feature cohesive stoppers for ease of use.
- Features signature "spur line" detailing, which emulates the tracks of skis in the snow and serves as a callback to Goldwin's skiwear origins.
- Hand-warmer pocket flap is secured with a unique blind hook button and magnetic closure.
- Front closure features versatile two-way zipper.
- Zippered pocket on left side of the chest is ideal for storing valuables.
- Hook and loop fasteners at cuffs allow for quick adjustments.
Fabric : GORE-TEX 2Layer (Front: 100% nylon / Lining: Fluorine Film)
Insulation : KODENSHI® Down (72% down, 20% rayon, 8% other feather)
Lining : PERTEX® QUANTUM rip-stop (100% nylon)