- Made with GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ to prioritize comfort.
- Aimed for the active users, the hybrid pullover jacket is a combination of PRIMALOFT® THERMO PLUME and 2-layer material for the areas which need heat retention and 3-layer material used in areas where mobility, breathability and durability is necessary.
- Zip opening on the left side for a stress free easy wear and also for ventilation.
- All types of snow activity can be enjoyed by this slightly long A-line silhouette.
- Front: Original logo metal slider. Hood: Transfer print of this season's design inspiration 'arrows' motif. Sleeve tab: Embroidery
- Back body: Elegant and moderately glossed chambray lining.
- Detachable small cloth made from chamois leather for wiping goggle and sunglass.
- When the hood is not in use, a built in stabilizing magnet on the back will prevent it from flapping while going down the slopes.
- For an easy control and an integrated look, the jacket is embedded with Cohaesive™ stoppers.
- Opening the zipper on the left collar will widen to make items such as neck warmers easier to wear. Also works as a fog vent.
Fabric: GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ 2L (front: 100% polyester / back: fluorine film)
Insulation: PRIMALOFT® BLACK INSULATION THERMO PLUME (100% polyester) body,sleeve/90g/㎡
Lining: Antistatic taffeta (100% nylon), 20d chambray taffeta (100% nylon), Nylon taffeta (100% nylon)