This concept won ISPO’s prestigious GOLD AWARD in 2019. A short jacket constructed with 2-layer GORE-TEX and insulated with high-loft down—a beautiful silhouette designed for superior comfort in the snow.
- 2-layer GORE-TEX jacket insulated with high-loft down.
- Shorter length allows for a wide range of movement without sacrificing heat retention.
- Elegant A-Line silhouette looks great even in casual settings.
- Eco-friendly GREEN DOWN insulation.
- The uniquely roomy hood/face wrap is an iconic design element. Snap fasteners at the collar allows for two degrees of fit adjustment.
- Hood can be magnetically secured when not in use to prevent flapping.
- Large flap pockets feature Goldwin’s signature “spur-line Edesign.
- Design accents include custom metal zipper pulls and [ARROWS]-inspired embroidery on the left sleeve.
- An elegant, glossy chambray lining accents the hood, the back of the torso and the cuffs.
- Includes removable chamois cloth to clean goggles, sunglasses, etc.
- Low-profile Cohaesive stoppers offer both ease of use and a uniform look.
Fabric: GORE-TEX 2L (front: 100% polyester / lining: fluorine film)
Insulation: GREENDOWN (80% down, 20% feather) Body(front 75g / back 85g)/㎡, Sleeve/75g/㎡, Hood/75g/㎡, SOFT HEAT BALL (100% polyester) Under sleeve/60g/㎡
Lining: 20d chambray taffeta (100% nylon), Anti static taffeta (100% nylon), Nylon taffeta (100% nylon), High stretch fleece (58% nylon, 38% polyester, 4% polyurethane)