This high-performance coat—ideal for outdoors use—is well-suited to layering, making it a reliable option throughout the highs of summer and the lows of winter.
- Waterproof coat made with triple-layer GORE-TEX®.
- Ideal for chilly, rainy seasons. Suitable for both travel and casual business applications.
- Features signature "spur line" detailing, which emulates the tracks of skis in the snow and serves as a callback to Goldwin's skiwear origins.
- Tidy magnetic enclosures on hip pockets.
- Drainage hole in the waist pocket is perfect for storing wet items.
- Drawcords at hood and hem feature cohesive stoppers for ease of use even when wearing gloves.
- Seam tape draws inspiration from Goldwin's "arrows" logo.
- A variety of pockets-including a card pocket on the left arm and a key pocket at the chest-add to this coat's minimalist, utilitarian look.
- Hook and loop fasteners at cuffs allow for quick adjustments.
- Hand-warmer pockets can double as zippered storage for valuables.
- Unique blind hook buttons on the front placket and pockets for a tidy look.
Fabric : GORE-TEX 3Layer (Front: 100% nylon / Middle: Fluorine Film / Lining: 100% polyester)