Developed by the experts, these knee-high ski socks are lightweight and offer exceptional comfort.
- To relieve pressure from boots and laces, a shock-absorbent pile structure protects the shin and instep.
- Special high-traction threads are placed at the toes, heel, and sole. This helps the boots, socks, and feet work as a unified system, reducing wasted force.
- Its cross-taped support structure allows the arch of the foot to act as a “spring,” absorbing impact and propelling forward motion.
- Taping structure secures the heel to prevent slippage.
- Special thread at the opening helps prevent sock from shifting position on the ankle.
- KODENSHI® material maintains warmth within the body’s natural range of temperatures.
Fabric: polyester, nylon, polyurethane