- Hybrid jacket made with a 4-way stretch Dermizax® 2-layer for the outer material, down for the body and PRIMALOFT® BLACK INSULATION on the sleeves for mobility.
- Sustaining mobility and with activeness in mind, the stylish slim fit ski jacket has been developed with highly stretchable nylon x polyurethane materials.
- For a feel of speed, the design features include: water repellent zipper with a line design, line based panels inspired by this season's design inspiration 'arrows', bonded baffle and shoulder motifs.
- Thinking about the environment, the down is made with eco-friendly GREENDOWN (recycled down).
- Detachable small cloth made from chamois leather for wiping goggle and sunglass.
- Opening the side by side zippers on the collar will widen to make items such as neck warmers easier to wear. Also works as a fog vent.
- Non-slip material NANOFRONT® used on the sleeve cuffs which creates an advanced integrated feel with the gloves.
- For an easy control and an integrated look, the jacket is embedded with Cohaesive™ stoppers.
Fabric: Nylon 4way 2L (front: 85% nylon, 15% polyurethane / back: polyurethane lamination)
Insulation: GREENDOWN (80% down, 20% other feather) body/110g/㎡, PRIMALOFT® BLACK INSULATION ECO (100% polyester) sleeve/133g/㎡, SOFT HEAT BALL (100% polyester) hood/60g/㎡
Lining: 20d chambray (100% nylon), Antistatic taffeta (100% nylon), Nylon taffeta (100% nylon), Brushed tricot (100% polyester), High stretch fleece (58% nylon, 38% polyester, 4% polyurethane)